What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)
Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave rewards not credited into zebpay account | 1 | 142 | June 9, 2024 | |
| Not received my brave rewards coins in zebpay | 21 | 1216 | April 9, 2024 | |
| Sir,still I didn't receive Brave rewards of feb 2024 and this month is come to an end.so when I get the brave reward or I have to raised the ticket? | 3 | 368 | March 23, 2024 | |
| Not received brave rewards but the status shows they have been transferred to zebpay | 1 | 281 | December 1, 2023 | |
| November payout is completed but didn't receive in my zebpay accout | 1 | 310 | December 1, 2023 | |
| I never get my rewards | 2 | 86 | July 20, 2024 | |
| Brave rewards not coming | 3 | 100 | August 26, 2026 | |
| Receiving Rewards | 1 | 401 | June 9, 2023 |