Brave Rewards Ads not showing on Windows 11 / Japan / bitFlyer – 0 ads and token errors

Hello,

I am having an issue with Brave Rewards Ads. No ads are being displayed at all, and I have received 0 BAT.

Environment

  • OS: Windows 11 Version 25H2 (Build 26200.9457)
  • Brave: 1.95.104
  • Chromium: 153.0.8010.53
  • Rewards country: JP (Japan)
  • Custodian / connected account: bitFlyer
  • Rewards state: Connected

Current situation

  • Notification Ads: Enabled
  • Notification Ads frequency: Maximum 10/hour
  • New Tab Page Ads: Enabled
  • Sponsored images on the New Tab Page: Enabled
  • Windows notifications: Enabled
  • Do Not Disturb: Disabled
  • Brave notifications in Windows: Enabled
  • Brave test notification works successfully
  • Brave Rewards account is valid
  • bitFlyer is successfully connected
  • Brave has been completely restarted

However:

  • Notification Ads received this month: 0
  • New Tab Page Ads this month: 0
  • Total balance: 0 BAT
  • Sponsored images do not appear even after opening the New Tab Page many times.

Rewards Log errors

The Rewards Log contains errors including:

Failed to get signed tokens

Failed to refill confirmation tokens

Failed to load and parse ... anti-targeting resource

Failed to fire notification ad event due to missing placement id

I also checked brave://components/.

  • Brave Ads Resources (JP): version 1.0.110 / Up-to-date
  • Brave Ads Resources (ja): version 0.0.0.0 / Update error

I have already confirmed that the Windows notification settings and Brave Ads settings are enabled.

Is this a known issue with Brave Rewards in Japan / bitFlyer, or is there anything I can do to fix the Ads/Rewards profile?

I would appreciate your help. Thank you.