I just downloaded brave in my laptop and i tryed to open it up but it closes instantly but it worked in my other laptop
Saoiray
2
@akjsfhdasdgaldhq most likely it’s a firewall or security program on your computer preventing it from opening.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| My brave closes automatically after I open it | 0 | 45 | December 4, 2024 | |
| Brave wont open correctly | 0 | 449 | May 1, 2020 | |
| Brave closes upon launch | 1 | 121 | May 22, 2024 | |
| Brave closes wehn i open it | 1 | 497 | October 15, 2021 | |
| Brave isn't working | 0 | 446 | September 24, 2021 | |
| I open brave then freezes and closes | 0 | 499 | October 31, 2021 | |
| Why is brave closing immediately when i open it? | 2 | 83 | April 30, 2025 | |
| Brave opens for a second on startup, then immediately closes. I cannot change any settings within Brave as it closes before I can. How can this issue be reproduced? I have no idea what the cause is. Its the first time I downloaded it and used it | 0 | 46 | November 6, 2025 |