I use Brave as my primary browser. I want to get synced my all daya including (saved passwords, settings-preferences). I don’t get how I can do that. Brave browser doesn’t have “account” feature to store my data specifically. Would someone please help me to sync data in cloud properly?
Mattches
2
@abdullah3102 you can use the following article to help you setup Brave Sync to sync data across your device:
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| There should be a Brave account (Just like Opera account), to sync all your data(Password, Bookmarks,etc) through signing in | 1 | 1071 | February 16, 2022 | |
| Sync From Brave Browser into Brave Account | 1 | 138 | January 14, 2026 | |
| Brave browsing data | 2 | 542 | March 19, 2019 | |
| How do i log in to brave browser to save all my data including extensions? | 2 | 717 | April 2, 2019 | |
| Why can't I sync my Desktop brave browser to my phone brave browser? | 8 | 3480 | September 4, 2024 | |
| Cloud sync for Brave browser | 12 | 11022 | October 18, 2023 | |
| Syncing with Google accounts | 1 | 6713 | August 14, 2020 | |
| Brave data sync | 3 | 1869 | February 25, 2019 |