I tried to claim my 15 BAT or so from my mobile phone , I clicked the claim button , it showed error then it started loading , when I closed it …it disappeared. Now I can’t find my BAT for my April month.
srevarun
1
steeven
2
Hi @srevarun - Thanks for reporting. Please see this post for an explanation - May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors.
Same thing happened to me… it only shows what I earned last night.
what about android update for may claim
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave Rewards Claim not working and disappeared, half of my bat tokens lost | 6 | 1049 | May 6, 2020 | |
| Unreflected BAT tokens to my wallet | 3 | 734 | May 6, 2020 | |
| My BATS reduced after claim but not get in wallet please give my 53 plus BATS back | 3 | 827 | May 8, 2020 | |
| BAT rewards disapeared | 1 | 379 | June 9, 2020 | |
| I didn't receive bat after clicking on claim | 7 | 937 | May 7, 2020 | |
| Cannot claim tokens | 13 | 3090 | May 7, 2020 | |
| Error when trying to claim BAT | 5 | 538 | April 30, 2022 | |
| May BATs disappeart after last update | 4 | 597 | May 27, 2021 |