…THE browser what i waiting for. ALL Creators…you are whisper on my dreams. Some day, this will be a new platform against IOS&Andriod in mobile world. Cheers all, i drink for you
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| This is the day I switch back to Firefox | 22 | 2388 | December 31, 2021 | |
| About the Mobile Support category | 34 | 206902 | January 26, 2026 | |
| Brave Sync for iOS | 60 | 17516 | April 3, 2019 | |
| I just found the saddest place in the community | 1 | 670 | February 3, 2022 | |
| It be great to see Brave | 0 | 34 | April 28, 2025 | |
| I love this browser! | 1 | 292 | May 20, 2021 | |
| BEFORE submitting a Brave Browser support request, check here. Works for ALL questions! | 0 | 326 | November 7, 2023 | |
| Homepage For Brave On iOS | 0 | 659 | June 13, 2020 |
