It is totally annoying to set my browser’s bookmark & speed dial all over the time after I installed a fresh windows. Though I set export the bookmarks first, it is a tiresome work. I know that this browser is strictly avoiding any features which needs to collect user’s personal information, but I am in need to use this feature badly. Cannot an account feature is created (for example, opera) where one may log in his account & all his speed dial & bookmark will come up? It will not be a mandatory requirement, so people who don’t want this also good to go…
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave Account (LIKE FIREFOX ACCOUNT) | 0 | 369 | April 27, 2022 | |
| Please Add brave account sign in to sync extension and bookmarks on cloud | 0 | 611 | May 16, 2019 | |
| Account login just like firefox! | 0 | 345 | April 2, 2021 | |
| Account system in brave | 0 | 42 | December 19, 2024 | |
| Sync account to synchronize bookmars and setting | 1 | 550 | January 31, 2020 | |
| Syncing with Google accounts | 1 | 6713 | August 14, 2020 | |
| Speed dial and bookmark import from another third party browser | 3 | 2573 | February 1, 2019 | |
| Automatic Login any website in Sync | 0 | 44 | July 20, 2026 |