Adsblock not working for Facebook?

Any help please?

Izit possible to install uBlock lite in Brave?

==============================

Description of the issue: Facebook sponsored posts and ads are still appearing in the news feed on Android, even after setting Brave Shields to “Aggressive” and enabling Fanboy’s/uBlock Annoyance filters in Content Filtering.

How can this issue be reproduced?

  1. Use Brave browser on Android
  2. Open Facebook
  3. Scroll feed

Expected result: No more ads during scrolling Facebook feeds

Brave Version: Brave 1.91.175

Mobile Device details: Realme 12x 5g, Android 16

Can you please update to the latest build (released today) and confirm that the issue still occurs?

Yes. The issue still exist.

Any help please, fb ads is so annoying.

I came a crossed a script https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/390483-facebook-adblocker that I put in Adguard to block them. According the AI compiler search it says you can use Tapermonkey or Violetmonkey addon to do this as well. Hmm, well seems your on Android this won’t work there nevermind. Though I haven’t checked to see if the Adguard version for Android can do scripts.

Unfortunately, uBlock Origin Lite isn’t available as an extension on Brave for Android. Facebook also serves many sponsored posts in ways that are difficult for browser filters to block completely. Keeping your filter lists updated may help a little, but some ads are expected to get through. Hopefully Brave adds stronger filtering options for Android in future releases.

Izit a bug? How can I report to brave?

Tried it today still the same.

Any update on this support?

Try adding adguard filters. They work for me.

Adguard can handle userscripts

Yep, I indicated that in the first sentence.

Adguard rules aren’t blocking the current Facebook ads.

The userscript, given the feedback and the last update was 2022, was never fix the current FB ads,