Ads but No BAT Received

Hello,

Since purchasing a new computer and installing the latest version of Brave browser, I am not receiving any BAT for the advertisements I have received.

I have:

  • Restarted the computer
  • Cleared all browsing data
  • Set advertisements to the maximum of 5

I’d appreciate any answers to resolve this issue.

Thanks!

No ads reward since yesterday. there are lots of users who are having the same issue.

Thanks. This is helpful to know.

working perfectly fine now… sponsored image ads @ 0.010 bat… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

They direct us to the community forum when we need help, but I don’t see any official replies from the Brave team at all??? Doesn’t seem like any of the original issues are resolved…

This is happening to me since the payout on June 5th. I receive ads but 0 estimated rewards.

I have the same issue every other week… and it’s a bit annoying since I get the ads daily. I have tried what worked in the past but nothing is happening…