They should eventually. If I be totally honest, I don’t know much about it. Found a post that could help →
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How to Add Website Brave Search Engine | 10 | 13335 | December 24, 2022 | |
| How to Add and verifiy my website on Brave Search engine? | 2 | 667 | August 3, 2023 | |
| How to index my site on Brave webmaster? | 49 | 6479 | April 25, 2025 | |
| How to Add My Website to Brave Search Engine | 5 | 5189 | April 15, 2025 | |
| How do I get a business on the Brave Search Engine? | 1 | 635 | February 1, 2025 | |
| Discovery tools for Verified Brave Publishers | 32 | 2741 | July 4, 2019 | |
| How to rank on brave | 0 | 985 | November 30, 2022 | |
| How to submit your site in Brave search engine | 1 | 12923 | July 8, 2022 |