Hi
Do you see the sponsored image?
For the troubleshooting of “Not Receivingg ads” follow the steps in following post Not receiving Brave ads fix it fast - #2 by CerealLover
Hi
Do you see the sponsored image?
For the troubleshooting of “Not Receivingg ads” follow the steps in following post Not receiving Brave ads fix it fast - #2 by CerealLover
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| No ads on Win 11 | 7 | 1472 | March 1, 2022 | |
| No ads in Brave Browser, I reinstalled and still receive 0 ads through brave rewards | 2 | 884 | July 4, 2020 | |
| I am not getting ads or rewards | 9 | 848 | March 9, 2021 | |
| Ads not displaying on Windows 11 | 5 | 1576 | July 12, 2021 | |
| Not getting ads or rewards on my laptop, W10 | 0 | 302 | November 16, 2021 | |
| I'm not receiving any ads on my laptop (I use brave every day for more easily more than 5 hours) | 2 | 481 | August 23, 2022 | |
| Not receiving Amy ads tonopen | 0 | 250 | August 6, 2021 | |
| No longer receive brave rewards ( ads pop-up ) ( windows 10 laptop ) | 2 | 548 | May 7, 2022 |