Hi
@Jadenmyerholtz Please follow these steps related to ads issues:
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Please I not get Brave Ads | 20 | 2820 | August 7, 2020 | |
| I haven't received any rewards or Ads since Feb 22 | 6 | 566 | April 26, 2022 | |
| Not getting ads since 12th February. Am I flagged? | 3 | 1216 | March 15, 2022 | |
| Stopped receiving ads. Last ad 3 days ago! | 36 | 3008 | April 24, 2021 | |
| Haven't received any ads for the past 6 days | 18 | 2287 | January 12, 2022 | |
| Not recieving a single ads from last two months | 11 | 1185 | July 12, 2022 | |
| I'm barely getting ads this last week | 61 | 2829 | July 19, 2022 | |
| No more ads or payouts since december, I'm I flagged? | 31 | 3063 | February 12, 2022 |