My 39 BAT tokens missing. What the f... is going on. Every time cheated brave rewards

@Hkreddy let me be blunt, you shared back in February that you didn’t get your pay and I told you to create a support ticket. A whole month went by and you never replied on it again to say whether you created a ticket or what response you were given. Did you ever get that support ticket submitted? If so, what did they tell you?

As to your 39 BAT, when is that from? If that’s BAT you earned prior to the end of October and you hadn’t been linked to ZebPay, then you wouldn’t have that. Instead that is just vBAT which is no good and can’t be withdrawn.

If it’s not BAT you earned before connecting and you are trying to say you earned 39 BAT in just 1-2 months, then I have a feeling you’ve been flagged. The reason I say that is the average person hasn’t earning anywhere near that per month lately.

But I guess you tell me, what’s your situation?