We all have different ways of doing it I guess, here’s my recent write up, check it out in another post:
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How do I set Brave to delete all cookies upon every restart? And where can I whitelist certain sites? | 4 | 569 | May 15, 2024 | |
| Whitelist cookies on "clean on exit" | 3 | 557 | September 1, 2026 | |
| Cookie functionality inaccessible | 2 | 321 | May 22, 2024 | |
| Cleaning cookies on exit question (whitelist) | 5 | 1936 | February 19, 2022 | |
| Clear cookies while exiting a website, i would use this setting if it has a whitelist | 1 | 415 | September 1, 2026 | |
| Website Cookies Exception List | 0 | 1105 | September 13, 2023 | |
| Delete all data when you exit Brave except for a specific site | 1 | 616 | October 6, 2024 | |
| Cookie management | 2 | 1199 | June 10, 2024 |