Hi @uidvh4_HG.d
Could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.
Thank you!
Hi @uidvh4_HG.d
Could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.
Thank you!
Hi @Odyyume
Sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with receiving your payouts.
Please be advised that our team is working to get these claims available for those who have been affected.
For those in this thread, we do recommend that if you are experiencing issues with your payout or Brave Rewards to submit a ticket to our Support Form. From there we can investigate and take a closer look at the issue.
Thanks for your patience at this time.
I have already submitted a ticket to the Support Form last week and the Support couldn’t help me at all. I only received a useless standard message as everyone else. I highly doubt that even a real person has read my Support and this was an automated/bot answer.
I’ve sent a DM here too and got no answer either.

Keep your expectations low, @Odyyume.
The claim button was finally showed up, I i could claim the previous months also.
Thank You SaltyBanana