@aryansharma,
We are already looking into this and several other issues:
Mattches
2
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| I have not received any ads for the past 2days | 2 | 733 | September 15, 2020 | |
| Not receiving ads from 14:00 today | 5 | 869 | June 24, 2020 | |
| Brave ads not received last 3 days both my mobile and Laptop | 1 | 374 | August 29, 2020 | |
| I am not receiving any advertisement | 5 | 566 | July 22, 2020 | |
| Sixteen day past and ı did not see any ads | 30 | 1935 | November 30, 2021 | |
| Not received a single ad for a week | 16 | 1059 | September 23, 2020 | |
| I am no longer receiving ads | 32 | 11101 | August 29, 2020 | |
| Brave Ads not showing anymore few days ago | 13 | 3746 | February 27, 2022 |